Friday, April 4, 2008

Weekend! Sushi!

I finally had sushi tonight and it was delicious! Around 4:30, Emily told me she and Kyle were going out to eat and would I like to come along? You bet I would - restaurants beat Aramark hands down. The only 'problem' was, we were going to a sushi restaurant. Raw fish? Cold food? EWW! "uh....I guess I'll try it" was my reluctant response.

WOW WAS IT GOOD.

Eel, salmon, tuna, avacado, etc. So delish! It was quite expensive, but so worth it! (I'll have to go once more before the semester is over) It's very salty and hard to eat because you have to down a roll in one bite, but it is so worth it. So: eat some sushi! It's good.

And another thing. Wal-Mart sells ping pong balls immediately adjacent to 16oz red plastic cups. Coincidence? I THINK NOT.

I hope everyone has a good weekend and has a lot of fun! Make sure and relax a little bit.

5 comments:

Abby said...

you liked sushi? cool!
I liked sushi (technically it was 'spring rolls' but the fish/eel was raw) except the seaweed makes me gag, which is a damper on any food.
my weekend looks to be tiring until puppy-puppy goes back home, but at least puppy watching has good rewards - Conner absolutely loves me. such a darling puppy...

mamagoose said...

So Tim, Nate says that if you can afford to eat sushi, you can afford to wash your pants.

Philosoraptor said...

youre not going to leave my record making pants alone are you

lilgeoffy said...

Hmmm, I stayed the night at my friends apartment in Denver last Saturday where we actually played a game involving ping pong balls and red plastic cups! haha

lilgeoffy said...

Sushi's good. I like seared ahi tuna and wasabi sauce.