Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Last Post For The Year

I mean it this time. But I wanted to say, "Merry Christmas!" to y'all before I get home (I leave day after tomorrow! Woot woot!) to share my lasagna woes.

I'll be the last bloody Davis to arrive home...I hope there's hot lasagna waiting! (please God, make it lasagna) The lasagna here is....less than desireable. It has no meat, and is chock full of vegetables. Vegetables! Instead of meat, we have zucchini. Excuse me? Zucchini? And kale? And okra?! Eww! Frikkin vegans, lasagna is ITALIAN. You need ITALIAN SAUSAGE LIKE WHAT MOM PUTS IN HER LASAGNA.

We had lasagna last night and I almost wept for disappointment. I was a sad, sad, freshman. (two more days...

Last of all, I will share with you a MERRY CHRISTMAS picture! Appreciate the Christmas Cheer! I know the little kid does, hahahahah.


Isn't it adorable? It always makes me smile -I'm such an ogre- :)
If it doesn't suit you, try this one. :)
Yeah! Go Santa!

5 comments:

mamagoose said...

Better you should ask your mama than God, but hey, I was already planning to make lasagne!! and full of sausage at that.
And you won't actually be the last one home. You and Elena will arrive Together.
Feel better?

Abby said...

you evil troll tim!

Philosoraptor said...

You gotta admit Abby, those pictures are pretty sweet.

I just LOVE pictures of sobbing, howling children.

lolz!

Abby said...

I do not have to admit!
you evil person, you.

Anonymous said...

lol, sounds like vegetarian lasagna. That stuff is nasty. Caedmon didn't do that when he saw Santa. He screamed because he wanted to go BACK to see Santa AGAIN.