Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Another Semester down...

I finished my last final exam today and am ever so happy to have this semester done and over with. Busy couple of months for me. I decided not to extend my lease through August, which means I should be packing and getting a storage locker... Not entirely sure what I'm doing, or where I'm going after Boston. As long as its nowhere near here. Awaiting my official exchange acceptance letter from Uppsala University before I book my flight to Stockholm:-) Hoping and praying my final grades will carry my gpa back to where it needs to be:)

2 comments:

mamagoose said...

Woo Hoo, another semester down indeed. Way to go Geoff.

About that lease... I thought you were good through June?

speaking of done... I have just finished my fifth year of teaching at Sauk!!! woo hoo to me too. :)

lilgeoffy said...

Yeah, it's through the end of June-but I'm getting back from Boston so late, I at lease need to have a start on packing...