Friday, June 13, 2008

Startin' work again...hopefully

I decided that being poor until August isn't acceptable. So I've been applying for several jobs. I had a second and third interview for a part time teller/customer service position at a National City bank in Bloomington. It'd be a part time postion, about 20+- hours a week, 3:30-6:30 Mon-Thurs and Saturday 6:45-1:30, fridays and Sundays off. Could be the perfect job to work around school with. It pays close to $14 an hour, almost double what work studies pay at ISU. They told me they'd call me within the next week for the final interview. Cross your fingers for me, I could really use the professional work experience here too.

1 comment:

mamagoose said...

Good luck Geoff!
(though I am puzzled; I thought you had said you wouldn't have to work, with the veteran's benefits?)

The bank job sounds great.