Monday, October 8, 2007

BradtheDad finally gets in the game













Well, I thought it's overdue for me to be joining in the fun, so here goes. Geoff has been visiting us for the past few days, but he left early Sunday morning in his brand new Mustang. And the GT Mustang is still sittin' in yours truly's driveway, so I didn't have to turn in my man card just yet! Geoff, whether by accident or design remains unclear, also left behind a few refreshments for dear old dad, which were procured in Ireland. Here's a picture of Geoff with his Mom in front of his new Mustang.



Here's another one of the dad with the GT. I guess he'll get to drive it to work a time or two more. Eat your heart out Timothy!













6 comments:

Philosoraptor said...

Dibs on the GT.

The new Mustang is HOT. I am drooling.

BradtheDad said...

Can you believe it, Zach says he doesn't care about driving the Mustang? I think he'll change his tune once he gets behind the wheel!

Philosoraptor said...

Do NOT let Zach drive the Mustang.

He will KILL IT.

How's it holding up anyway?

Anonymous said...

I think someone looks very happy to be standing next to the mustang, and I'm not talking about Deb or Geoff... ;-)

lilgeoffy said...

Ha! Just remember, the GT is still mine:P Take good care of her;)

BradtheDad said...

Remember, it's got my name on the title, too, Geoffie. I had to take it to work on Tuesday, just to see how she'd handle after the work which Geoff had done to it. Ohhhh, so smoooooooth, and no dying at stop signs anymore. She really whistles Dixie. The guys at work were drooling. I had really given the car up as lost when Geoff called me at work and said he might trade it in for the blue one. How elated I was to hear that the tradein offer made it worth just keeping the car! I hope to drive it once a week, just so they guys can see my racey side. At that rate, she'll last forever.

Timothy that's what Geoff worried YOU would do.