Friday, October 26, 2007

Nothing much has been happening up here at Mile High, I've been working again and crossing my fingers for my application to University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.

I managed to find my self in a car accident last week. Seriously, brand new car and I'm stopping for a red light and someone turns left right in front of me. It was nearly a 6 car pileup, thankfully it wasn't and the damage to the Mustang was minimal although rendering it un-driveable. I think I've been in a rental for longer than I've had to Mustang. Thankfully, the insurance company took liability for the accident right away and even had me fax the bill for my rental car so they could pay it. I was pretty close to freaking out about the whole situation, Clint told me to take a chill pill.

I've gone through almost everything here, I have alot of stuff. Moving back to Illinois is gonna be a hassle, although I have the help of a few friends...I'm gonna have to rent a truck/trailer in order to get everything moved.
Nothing much more this week except waiting for the car to get fixed. Went to a haunted corn maze with a group of friends up north in Greeley tonight, was actually kinda cool. I've managed to catch bronchitis again, yay me! I'll be glad when this mass of sickness is over:P

4 comments:

Philosoraptor said...

It's good that the insurance company paid for it.

How long will it take to fix the Mustang?

mamagoose said...

Hey, Geoff, I hope the insurance covers it all (all but the stress, that is-- and Clint probably knows how to help out with that too. Did you guys get that keg?)

Anonymous said...

wow am I ever sorry. You've been getting a lot of shit sandwiches lately. I'm sorry, boo.

BradtheDad said...

My experience has been that your car will be returned to you as good as new!