Tuesday, October 23, 2007

How To Get In Contact With Me/Christmas List

I guess I am fairly hard to reach aside from email. I am rarely, if ever, in my room longer than three minutes at a time until 10:00 on a weeknight.

However, on the weekend I usually study in my room for about an hour. This is the hour inbetween everything else; the Anime Club doesn't meet until 8:00, the library is closed, and I'm done practicing. So between 6:30 PM and 7:30 PM on Saturday I am usually in my room if anyone wants to give me a call (Mom and Dad try to reach every week and FAIL miserably)

The other part of this post is disgustingly materialistic and I always feel vaguely guilty about doing it, but here is my Christmas list courtesy of Amazon.com. Understand I need none of this and if you throw stuff at me that I've never heard of, awesome. But if you're stumped, here's some hints.

These are only suggestions. I love classical music (Bach, Beethoven, Schubert, Chopin, Rachmaninoff, Scriabin, etc.), all sorts of books, and anything you think I might enjoy.

1 comment:

mamagoose said...

You know, the danger of everyone shopping via Amazon lists (and I admit, they are very handy, I have one myself) is the possibility of duplications....