Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Mom & Dad 26th Anniversary




Here's a picture of Mom and me near the occasion of our 26th anniversary. Actually, we were going to Zach Thomure's wedding to Nikki. Doesn't Mom look good in the black dress?? We were invited to the wedding reception at Dixon, but later we went to Appleby's for some appetizers. On our anniversary earlier this week, I grilled steaks and had dinner ready for Mom when she came home from teaching at Sauk. Zach and Abby helped us make the dinner perfect! Abby made the tastiest French Silk pie (that went fast! -- Mom posted the recipe on a chocolate thread in her BallyK forum and got rave reviews), and Zach helped Dad grill the steak so that it tender and juicy. The best steak we've had in awhile!




5 comments:

Philosoraptor said...

I look foward to grilling when I return.

Happy Halloween!

Philosoraptor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Aw. The parentals look good.

mamagoose said...

Aren't you glad to come from such fine genetic material?

Philosoraptor said...

Heck, I'm glad I came AT ALL.