Thursday, October 25, 2007

Christmas

Nate has officially turned in leave for Christmas. It hasn'tn been approved yet, but assuming it does get approved and assuming we can still find affordable airfare by the time it gets approved, I was wondering if there are any important dates/events/other goings on that we should try to fit into our schedule. Nate has mentioned Grandma Thelma's birthday for example. I know it's a bit early to be thinking about all this, but I think a "tentative schedule" of sorts would be the best way to keep conflict to a minimum (namely with my family) and I want to make sure we all get to spend plenty of time together. I'll keep everyone posted on the latest.

2 comments:

mamagoose said...

We don't have any dates on the calendar. Tim is due home from Santa Fe on the 22nd via Amtrak. Geoff is (maybe?) moving back from Denver around that time, if he decides to go to school in Illinois. We can be flexible about most things! the party will start when you get here and we can work around dates, etc. When you know your travel dates, maybe sketching out an itinerary of sorts would be helpful for you.

BradtheDad said...

I am really looking forward to seeing you all.