Sunday, November 4, 2007

bald

Nate shaved is head. With a razor. Completely bald. As you can probably tell I'm absolutely thrilled. To his credit he did it because he's going to WLC on Monday. He was told on Friday that he'd go on the 14th, then he got told this afternoon he was going on the 12th. So I may try to come home a bit earlier. My parents have offered to cover the airfare charges because as of right now, it looks like it would mean forfitting my tickets in December. The problem at present is what to do with Lola for 45 days (to include Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's). I'll try to keep everyone posted on the latest...

4 comments:

mamagoose said...

What, Becca, no picture?

Anonymous said...

lol, I'll have to post one. I find it more than a little convenient that he did it to the same night I wanted to take family pictures for our Christmas cards. My mom said just take them anyway and photo shop it so he has hair, lol. He promised to put on his dress uniform (including beret) instead. :-p I think I'll just wait a week and take them when he has a little peach fuzz.

Philosoraptor said...

So is he still coming back to the States for Christmas?

Anonymous said...

yep, we'll all be back