Monday, September 10, 2007

Salzburg

Ok, I'm still getting used to the Blogger format, but here are just a few of our pictures from Salzburg. The mountains are actually from a reststop in Southern Germany, but those were my favorite pictures. I think I could live in Bavaria happily for the rest of my life.

The other pictures are from Salzburg. It was a nice little town with the fortress dominating the surrounding scenary. Mozart was born there, and we got a few pictures of his house. It rained off and on the entire time we were there so we really didn't get to do as much exploring as we would have liked, but that's kind of the way Europe is. It's still nice to be able to drive 6 hours and end up in another country.

Until next time...



3 comments:

mamagoose said...

OOOhh, southern Germany (and Austria too) are on my list of places to see before I die.
And that little boy in the backpack reminds dad and I very much of another little boy who spent a lot of time in a backpack... Becca, thanks so much for the photos!

Anonymous said...

No probelm. :-)

gwen said...

what a beautiful baby!!!!! is he a davis, or what?