Sunday, September 9, 2007

we're here

Greetings from Germany. I believe Nate has his own email address that he can log in with but I set up this one just this evening so please bare with me (I'm more of a yahoo person to be honest). I don't have anything too exciting to impart at the moment, but for the sake of having something to say, I'd like to inform everyone that there are new videos up on YouTube of Caedmon walking and "singing." In other news we went to Austria last weekend and had a nice time walking the streets of Salzburg.

Off to clean up after our little tornado...

2 comments:

mamagoose said...

Hooray, Becca, you and that little tornado bring such joy to the whole family. Would you consider posting some pics of your recent trip?
And for any fambly members who have NOT gone to see Becca's youtube videos, do it now please. Caedmon is too cute for words alone~!

Philosoraptor said...

I don't have my own computer.